New update is already available. Latest version is now 2.8.25.
It adds support for :
- Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (Unity/KDE/Xfce/LXDE/Gnome)
- Edubuntu 13.10 (DVD)
- Ubuntu Studio 13.10 (DVD)
- UbuntuKylin 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" (GNOME)
- Mythbuntu 12.04.3 LTS
- wattOS 7.5
- PCLinuxOS KDE/LXDE/MATE 2013.10
- Gparted Live CD 0.16.2-1
- SystemRescueCD 3.8.0
- BackBox 3.09
- Tails 0.20.1
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 5.5 / 5.1 U1 / 5.0 U3 / 4.1 U3
- Grml 2013.09
- Windows 2012 R2 / 2012 / 8.1
Please note that you could have a known bug when trying to boot from a Live USB of Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander".
I encountered this bug in my tests and was not able to find any solution (I tried a lot of different things).
Here is the official bug report.
You may have missed it but LiLi is supporting Windows ISO for quite some time now. In this release I'm adding official support for latest Windows 2012 / 2012 R2 and 8.1.
LiLi will only create setup install USB so there is no live mode. These USB keys can only be used to install Windows.
One last thing about Windows support : please be sure to close any software accessing your key (including Windows Explorer) or it will fail silently.